10 October 2013
Specify Software Project
Specify 6.5.01 fixes several bugs. It does not modify the database schema.
List of changes in Specify 6.5.01
- Clarified the text on the SpecifyDBSecurityWizard IT user and Master user screens. 10/03/13 02:48 PM, (Bugzilla 9414).
- Timestamp field now displays the time along with the date, 10/01/13 04:49 PM. (9411).
- If multiple preps are mapped and Storage Tree fields are in use validator no longer incorrectly requires PrepType. 10/01/13 01:13 PM, (9410).
- Help link added for SpecifyDBSecurityWizard. 10/02/13 10:23 AM, (9409).
- DnaSequences can now be queried in Collection Object queries. 09/25/13 12:54 PM, (9403).
- The help button on the Resource Import/Export window now shows the help document. 10/02/13 01:34 PM, (9395).
- Attachments are now sorted for display in the same order as records in search results. 09/26/13 04:29 PM, (9392).
- Collection Object Attachment fields are now fully visible when in form view. 09/25/13 01:30 PM, (9390).
- Test IT Login on SpecifyDBSecurityWizard now checks for the appropriate permissions. 10/01/13 01:31 PM, (9389).
- LithoStrat field is now highlighted appropriately in WorkBench when it is an existing record. 10/01/13 01:22 PM, (9385).
- Unusual character strings no longer cause errors for exporting KML file to Google Earth. (9377).
- Full name is now displayed in the PaleoContext query combo box for Lithostrat. 09/12/13 09:01 AM, (9376).
- WorkBench no longer combines preparations into a single preparation record for a Collection Object if the information is the same. 08/20/13 04:04 PM, (9375).
- Geography Fullnames are now displayed in the correct order. 09/27/13 03:17 PM, (9372).
- Can no longer create multiple GeoCoord and Locality Detail records per Locality. 08/20/13 01:50 PM, (9370).
- Agents can now be added to a Group. 09/25/13 02:01 PM, (9368).
- Can now generate a label from loan form when the appropriate data are filled in. 09/20/13 04:56 PM, (8957).
- Can now view associated collection objects by right-clicking in Paleo trees. 09/26/13 04:24 PM, (8927).