19 November 2010
Specify Software Project
Issues resolved for this release:
- Workbench Schema Configuration is now available for administrative level users only. 2010-11-
- The error dialog that appeared after exporting a locale (exporting a discipline schema) has been changed to a regular
dialog. 2010-11-11 (8109).
- Specify now shows the correct version number in the title bar. 2010-11-
- Taxon Tree Definitions are no longer duplicated in Portuguese databases. 2010-
- A stacktrace caused by deleting a node in the Geologic Time Period Tree has been
removed. 2010-11-18 (8129).
- Switching from a Portuguese to an English discipline schema no longer erases
captions. 2010-11-18 (8131).
- The Portuguese decimal character is now supported by GeoLocate and Worldwind in
Specify. 2010-11-18 (8134).
- Portuguese localization is now extended to the View/Edit/Grid buttons. 2010-
- Importing a Portuguese discipline schema no longer overwrites formatters, picklists, and other
discipline schema elements. 2010-11-05 (8140).
- Locality form in Portuguese now supports the Portuguese decimal
character. 2010-11-18 (8142).
- The Collection and Discipline forms can now be saved. 2010-11-
- Collection Object records with shared Collecting Events can now be
deleted. 2010-11-05 (8144).
- Opening agent forms no longer causes a Weblink error message. 2010-11-
- A database generated natively in Portuguese no longer erroneously lists the English discipline schema
as present. 2010-11-11 (8149).
- The Portuguese latitude/longitude control now switches correctly among different latitude
and longitude formats. 2010-11-09 (8150).
- The Latitude/Longitude converter in the WorkBench now works with the Portuguese
decimal. 2010-11-09 (8154).
- Importing an English discipline schema into a natively Portuguese database no longer overwrites the
Portuguese discipline schema. 2010-11-18 (8160).
- If a dataset is imported with columns for Accession data and one row is left blank, two
accession records with the same number are no longer created. 2010-11-
- It is no longer possible to cancel during a discipline schema import. 2010-11-
- Changing a default formatter or editing any formatter in Schema Configuration no longer
unformats the Catalog Number in the Collection Object form. 2010-11-
- Now checking a Determination as current unchecks any other "current"
Determinations. 2010-11-19 (8169).
- It is now possible to import Workbench schemas. 2010-11-