03 December 2009
Specify Software Project
- Fixed upgrading problem from 6.1.00 to 6.1.03 on Mac OS X.
- Tab delimited file exports were not being stripped of new-line and return-line characters.
- Made it unnecessary for the user to enter Specify IT credentials for new version updates that do not modify Specify's database structure.
- Improved debugging for errors regarding the attachment directory.
- The Specify WorkBench no longer displays itself as an Invert Paleo discipline.
- Manager-level users can now see all of the data on a form.